Friday, March 22, 2013

intro thing

Right, so... I have no idea what I'm doing. The closest I've come to a blog (unless using livejournal as a teenager counted) is my tumblr, and that's mostly for me to post stupid doodles and fangirl over video games.

But it's been pointed out to me that it's kind of silly to try and get published and not have a writing blog, so... here we are. Insert awkward silence here, I guess. I'll try to edit the layout a bit more later.

Assuming I didn't mess the layout up in my flailing attempts to edit it, there should be a link to "The Gravemen" on the sidebar. It's a novella ebook I have coming out on April 17th from Less Than Three Press. It's a M/M fantasy, though it's barely rated PG-13. I guess I'll talk about it later. I don't write exclusively LGBT stuff; that just happens to be the first thing I got around to submitting somewhere.

Like 99% of writers, I'm extremely insecure about my writing, so apologies if that leaks out here from time to time.

Also, my sister writes, but she's much more serious about it than I am. You can go bug her at courtingmadness.

(For any poor souls that wandered here from tumblr or wherever, yes, Melissa North is a pseudonym, no you still cannot have my Lucky Charms.)

No comments:

Post a Comment