Friday, August 9, 2013

nameless

I spent a good deal of time yesterday working on GM's sequel, though I still have no idea what to call it. I keep going "oh, I'll post a little snippet on the blog", but there are so many spoilers in the first 20+ pages, I can't think of anything I could safely post that I didn't already.

Suffice it to say, I am not being very nice to Asdelar. o_o

Hmm~ I need more writing music...

Ah. Wait, I do have something random to babble about. I've seen a couple people ask about the engravings on the armor of the Banam-hin, wondering why I didn't go into much detail about it. In part this was because Asdelar didn't wear the armor in GM, but it was also a bit deliberate. I didn't want to specify; I figured vagueness was better so that anyone could imagine the engravings looking elegant/spiffy in a way that suited them. The fact that the armor is pleasing to the eye is more important that the specifics of what the designs look like, though in my mind the designs lean heavily towards elaborate curving lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment